Summerville Campus Apartments
Nestled in the beautiful Village of Summerville in historic Augusta, Georgia, the Summerville Campus Apartments offer Helms College culinary operations in resorts and clubs and baking and pastry students a safe, convenient, and fun collegiate community to call your home away from home.
The apartments are also home to students from Augusta University, which is just a short walk away. The area is surrounded by shopping, eateries, churches, coffee shops, banks, and three golf courses, including Augusta National Golf Club—home of The Master’s. The apartments are a 13-minute drive from the Helms College campus on Washington Road.
- Swimming pool access to cool off during warm summer months
- Clubhouse, which includes a pool table, common area, and entertainment center
- Putting green to practice your short game
- Firepit to take the bite off those cooler winter nights
Types of accommodations available:
- Rooms are double occupancy
- Full kitchen
- Living area
$6,250 per year. Students will sign a 12-month Housing License agreement.
To learn more, visit summervillecampusapartments.com.
If you completed your admissions application for CORC or baking and pastry, you may apply for housing.